21 IASI continuing education credits
A client with low back pain suffers from an array of compensations caused by joint movement restrictions in the pelvis and lumbar spine. These compensations can mislead the practitioner, waste valuable session time and delay integration.
The Lumbar/Pelvic Algorithm is designed to expedite the identification, treatment, and resolution of axial joint restrictions in clients with pain in the back and lower extremities. This will greatly reduce or eliminate the pain, inflammation, and compensations. This algorithm is a powerful tool to help you achieve the goals of Structural Integration.
1. Develop a practical knowledge of joint restrictions in the pelvis and lumbar spine
2. Learn an algorithm to assess and successfully treat joint restrictions of the pelvis and lumbar.
3. Learn muscle energy techniques to gently release these restrictions.
4. Integrate this information into your practice of Structural Integration.
5. Receive a manual to assist in perfecting your new skill once you return to your practice
Level 1 is a firm prerequisite.
A person takes an average of 23,000 breaths a day. Restrictions in the rib cage can cause stabbing pain and difficulty breathing. Breathing is also closely connected to the sympathetic nervous system. So rib restriction can cause an increased irritability as well as higher physical stress levels.
Imbalance in the pelvis and lumbar spine always have corresponding restrictions in the cervical facets. Your client’s neck pain may have its origins in the low back as well as whiplash, poor body mechanic or sleeping habits. Either way, unresolved cervical joint restrictions result in persistent head and neck pain, immobility, and an inability of get their head onto the line.
All of this will impede the process of integration.
In this class, you will learn to quickly resolve restrictions in the upper axial skeleton.
– The atlanto-occipital joint
– C1 through T12
– Structural rib restrictions
– Inhalation and exhalation restriction
Tired of the expense of flying around the country to study? Host the class and we bring to course to you.
1. Find local venue
2. Secure up to 10 massage tables
3. Market workshop to local SI practitioners and through social media group
1. Class in your hometown
2. NO tuition